Getting More - the famous negotiation course developed by Wharton Professor Stuart Diamond - is now available in Australia!
In this workshop, you will:
- Improve your ability to focus on – and meet – your goals.
- Learn to make commitments that stick.
- Develop better control over your emotions.
- Discover how to turn pure transactions into genuine relationships.
- Learn how to include non-monetary components that add real value to deals.
- Learn to use cultural and other differences amongst people as an asset during negotiations.
- Improve your capacity to understand others’ perspectives, and use this insight to negotiate deals that benefit all parties involved.
- Develop your ability to think more strategically and negotiate more effectively in real time.You’ll also receive an individualised analysis of your own strengths and weakness as a negotiator.
This one-day interactive workshop will be facilitated by Google alumni and founders of the people and culture consultancy ThinkChangeGrow, Hiam Sakakini and Monika Gisler. Hiam and Monika draw on over 20 years experience bringing about dramatic change for more success in workplaces across the globe. They share a firm belief that people are every organisation’s greatest asset – and that without an inclusive culture, collaborative teams and highly self-aware leaders, a business is unlikely to succeed in the long run.
For more information about this course and the facilitators, check out Getting More Asia website: